Title: Finance Analyst | FMCG
Company Name: Mars Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
MARS Recruitment are exclusively partnering with one of the most recognised global FMCG companies who are building out their finance team.
With offices all over the world, the organisation have continued to strive throughout the pandemic which is evident in their recent role requirements. Reporting in to a very impressive global head, this role will have full autonomy of the analytical and visual element of finance.
In this role you will be:
- Prepare all month-end Group FP&A reports, including Group Performance Report, portfolio management reporting, cash flow analysis
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of the Group annual budget, three-year plan and quarterly forecasts
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes and improve the reporting of financial information to management
- Assist in analysing the Group’s progress towards a range of market targets and initiatives
- Provide appropriate specialist input to support key finance and business initiatives
- Add value by acting with key stakeholders’ interest in mind, establishing and maintaining effective relationships, gaining trust and respect
- Assist the broader Group Planning & Commercial Analysis FP&A team on an as required basis
We are looking for:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Great energy and strong communicator
- Ability to speak with all levels; Executives through to graduates
- Experience with Anaplan, Tableau or PowerBI would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the landscape of FMCG in Australia
- Immediately available or 1 weeks' notice
If this sounds like your next role get in touch with the team at MARS Recruitment via 'Apply' or (02) 9003 4900
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?