Title: Finance Analyst/ Management Accountant
Company Name: Monica Clare Recruitment
Job Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Employment Status: Full Time
Based within the Toronto area, this business has an excellent reputation for the provision of services within the non-for-profit sector.
The business provides a range of services and needs to a variety of people within the community.
Working within a high achieving collaborative team, a position has become available for Business Analyst to join the business to add value across the organisation. The position
Reporting into the Executive Director of Finance, this position will provide key insights to the organisation by extracting, analysing, and reporting on qualitative and quantitative data to support sound business decisions. The successful candidate will be a seasoned Business Analyst with advanced skills with Power BI, Power Query and M code
. What you will be responsible for:
- High end business financial analysis utilising Power Query and M code.
- Analysis of cost centre budgets and forecasts.
- Development of models in Excel to provide input into business decision making.
- Undertake cost benefit analysis for various projects as determined in the annual organisational wide business plan.
- Preparation of consolidated annual operating and capital expenditure budgets for submission to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Involvement in in the development of annual budgeting and forecasting cycle including with an emphasis on effective reporting and finalisation.
- Review and analysis of monthly financial statements and ensure that corrective action is taken to address variances by working with the cost centre managers.
- Review monthly statements and produce variance analysis reports.
What’s in it for me?
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce.
- CA/ CPA Qualified.
- Advanced skills with Power Query and M Code.
- Five years professional experience in financial analysis experience.
- Comprehensive experience in working with a flexible, multiskilled team environment with advanced interpersonal communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Experience with SAP.
- Previous experience in Workflow process design.
- Salary packing (non for profit sector).
- Competitive base salary.
- Mentoring and career development.
- Training – internal and external.
- Great team with excellent management support.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in then please apply via the below link. Please include your current resume as well as an expression of interest speaking to this opportunity.
If you have any enquiries outside the information presented above, please feel free to contact Simon Rutten on 0447 718 446.