Title: Finance Analyst - Manufacturing
Company Name: KraftHeinz
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, southbank
Employment Status: Full Time
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ANZ Finance team and to learn a critical part of our business in Manufacturing and Supply Chain. You will gain exposure to all areas of Manufacturing/Supply Chain within the business including senior stakeholders and the finance leadership team.
Reporting to the ANZ Manufacturing Finance Manager the key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Financial business partner to operations which include multiple sites
- Analyse daily, weekly and monthly manufacturing performance; reported to site management, head office and world headquarters respectively.
- Forecasting weekly & monthly manufacturing performance in variable and fixed cost
- Critical review of sites cost drivers (variable or fixed) and identify of any risks/opportunities in delivering site results
- Detailed analysis of variances in variable & fixed cost spend versus standard, forecast and budget
- Identify opportunities to reduce total cost and integral to in the development of action plans around spend management in line with Budget/Forecast
- Active involvement in project implementation and reporting, including savings validation (variable, fixed or asset)
This position is based in Southbank, Melbourne.
- Degree qualified in business/commerce preferably experience in management accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Data analysis and presentation of Data is mandatory, you will also have experience with a variety of software applications including excel with a strong spreadsheet competency.
- Ability to analyse and problem solve is paramount, along with good organisation and planning skills.
- Understanding of transactional processes/ core systems (preferably BPCS or SAP)
- It is a fast paced and dynamic work environment where the work load depends on changing business requirements so you would need to be flexible and able to perform the routine tasks as well as rise to the challenge of ad hoc requests.
We empower our people to own their work, and it’s true our employees are our competitive advantage – so we take care of our Kraft Heinz family with our ‘Live Well’ benefits program:
- Free Food - our kitchen is fully stocked with our products for you to enjoy!
- Gatherings - monthly drinks & nibbles, End of Year Celebration
- Wellbeing – partially subsidised site massages, annual health checks & flu shots, onsite wellbeing sessions & webinars
- Volunteering – volunteer days with Foodbank, meal packing events for our Global partner Rise Against Hunger
- Keeping Fit – join our Run Club and sign up for discounted gym memberships & classes
- Purchase Leave – purchase additional annual leave at the beginning of each calendar year
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers
The Kraft Heinz Company Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces, promotes and values diversity and inclusion.
Bring your appetite for more!
Interviews are taking place now so don't wait! Apply now!