Title: Finance Analyst - Manufacturing
Company Name: Sharp & Carter South East Melbourne
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Bairnsdale & Gippsland,
Employment Status: Full Time
My client is a large domestic manufacturing business with a large global client base. The organisation is growing quickly and sits within a market with uncapped growth potential, they have diversified product offerings and a history of stability and balance sheet strength. With solid long term contracts in place and a market-leading position, it is well poised for continuing profitability and steady long term growth.
This role will be reporting directly to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
The Finance Analyst is responsible for providing timely reporting and analysis of manufacturing operations to key stakeholders within the business to facilitate decision making. This shall include working with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, operational and cost efficiencies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Detailed cost analysis and modelling across all manufacturing inputs: plant costs and utilisation rates, labour utilisation, fixed expense management by division versus budget and forecast.
- Support project team on CAPEX and OPEX projects, validate financials including project costs and benefit tracking.
- Support the Research & Development tax claim process by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders to record and report required information to facilitate a claim.
- Support Nutritionals program: BOM changes, product costings, production costings, margin analysis and completion of activities to support adherence to customer contracts.
- Drive the annual budget process for all manufacturing inputs and standard costs (labour, product costing and production costs) including provision of supporting analysis and reporting.
- Finance lead for periodic forecasting across all manufacturing inputs including variance analysis and reporting.
- Strong commercial acumen, inquisitive
- Highly motivated and curious to learn about the business and processes.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interpret and present financial information to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration and influencing skills to effectively drive solution-oriented outcomes
- Strong financial management and reporting skills with a cost control and profit improvement mindset
- Proven high-level attention to detail with the ability to process and interpret large volumes of data
- Demonstrated ability to analyse information to understand issues, interpret data, identify options & present in a logical, clear manner to support sound decision making
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols 0424 187 225.