Title: Finance Analyst
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
This instantly recognisable large multi-national business has a strong balance sheet, impressive growth profile, and reputations as dynamic work environment. Known as market leader and with an innovative approach they have consistently delivered impressive performance results over the last five years and are well positioned to continue their current growth path as they consolidate revenue streams from their new operations outside of Australia.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Head of Finance and supporting two key business units, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities. You will be engaging extensively with key operational stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance operational objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Lead weekly revenue forecasting & monthly cost forecasting, ensuring assumptions are owned by the business
- Pro-actively manage stakeholders on analysis of variations to budget and trends in expenditure; including presentations to leadership team and the SLT
- Preparation of business cases and analysis of margins
- Developing models to track business trends
- Lead process and system improvement representing the commercial financial team
- Work with the financial accounting team to provide insights into business performance and analysis for statutory reporting
You are CA/CPA qualified, with a depth of experience from the Big 4/Mid-Tier Chartered (with engineering, manufacturing, logistics or project-focused clients) or from a large complex commercial business. You have the credibility and presence to engage extensively with non-financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. Advanced Excel skills are essential. To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.