Title: Finance and Operations Manager
Company Name: Employee Matters
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is an award-winning boutique law firm based in Sydney CBD. An employer of choice, their team of employment and industrial relations lawyers go out of their way to shatter lawyer stereotypes!
Due to the ever-increasing demand for this unique niche that is Employment Law, this critical role is responsible for helping the firm succeed during a period of exponential growth.
Danny King Legal offers their employees:
● A supportive team environment where innovative people and a great culture are vital to their success
● An open minded and flexible workplace
● Significant learning and development opportunities for career focussed employees
Reporting into one of the firms talented Associates, your role will include:
● Administration of the firm’s trust account and general book keeping responsibilities
● Management of accounts receivable and payable (including liaising directly with clients regarding account queries)
● Management of their talented paralegal team that includes rostering, resourcing and timesheet management
● Business and budget analysis and reporting
● General office maintenance and client administration
● Taking inbound calls and onboarding new clients
Ideal experience and skills sought:
● Experience and/or skills with bookkeeping, especially with Xero accounting software and administration of a trust account
● Experience with administering payroll
● Prior experience in a support role within a legal environment (highly regarded but not essential)
● Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
● High degree of IT/systems competency, including the Microsoft Office suite
● A great team player who works collaboratively and has people management experience (preferable)
Feeling like your wings have been clipped in your current role and you need to break free?
Need to work in an autonomous environment that appreciates your emotional intelligence, can do attitude and is happy to let you fly?
If you dream of being a COO or CFO one day in a larger firm, this role will position you beautifully and offer you the perfect opportunity to fulfil your dreams. You'll be rewarded with an awesome job that doesn't cost you your life!
Contact Tiffany Villaluz ([email protected]) to find out more or apply now with your cover letter and resume attached.