Title: Finance Assistant
Company Name: The Hassett Group
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
ABOUT OUR CLIENT AND THE ROLE
Located in the Melbourne CBD, our client is a well established services provider who, due to an extended period of growth, are seeking a highly motivated Finance Assistant to join their dynamic team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the finance function of the business.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Providing general finance, bookkeeping & office support;
- Banking and various account reconciliations as well as accounts payable and receivable;
- Assisting with the end of month process function, general finance reporting, and other support duties;
- Assisting with staff payroll;
- Data entry & analysis as well as updating key spreadsheets;
- Possess previous experience in a finance assistant (or comparable support role) is essential;
- Expert level in capability with Outlook, MYOB, Word & Excel;
- Have highly-developed time management skills as well as the ability to manage varied and conflicting demands and timelines;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Be a highly organised and proactive individual, and have the ability to hit the ground running.
We strongly recommend, if possible, that you record a brief video cover letter with your application.
Read Before Apply
What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Do you have experience using MYOB?