Title: Finance Business Partner
Company Name: Amplifon
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, mulgrave
Employment Status: Full Time
Who We Are.
Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for linking the reporting and planning requirements of the business to finance. The Finance Business Partner will work collaboratively with department managers to help deliver strategic plans.
The responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with department managers/directors to help analyse monthly financial performance versus Forecast & Budget, (Opex and Capex)
- Assist key stakeholders in the business with reporting and planning.
- Support the business with new projects and strategic development.
- Work with FP&A manager with compilation and submission of annual budget.
- Work with FP&A manager with compilation and submission of monthly P&L forecast.
- Financial Modelling to assist with forecasting the effect of changes to government regulation.
- Check and approve Purchase orders to ensure expenditure does not exceed budget/forecast.
- Co-ordinate and compile Business Plans for new store openings and relocations.
- Support the Finance Manager during the month end process.
Who We Are Looking For.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive team player, who can develop good working relationships. Someone who has a continuous improvement attitude, possess a strong process mindset with a high level of attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and either CPA or CA qualified
- Previous experience in Finance Business partnering is desired
- Demonstrated skills at an advanced level with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience working with a medium sized ERP system (Oracle, HFM with Smartview and Power BI desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, with experience working cross functionally and managing different stakeholder needs
- Ability to work autonomously and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Well organized and able to work under pressure
- High level of attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proactive team player, who can develop good working relationships with key internal stakeholders
What We Can Offer You:
- Attractive and competitive base salary
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Please indicate if you consent to the company holding your application information on file at the conclusion of this process in relation to any future employment opportunities within the Amplifon Group.