Title: Finance Business Partner
Company Name: Avis Budget Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, mascot
Employment Status: Full Time
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry, with 11,000 rental locations in 180 countries.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will act a partner to the business providing reporting and analytical support to a wide variety of internal customers, as well as being a key support to the Director – FP&A in achieving the overall goals of the finance function within Australia. Working within a small vibrant team, your role will assist the business to make better decisions by using the available tools and sources of data to provide business reporting, analysis and insight.
The role is ideally suited to someone who is highly skilled in reporting and analysis, business partnering, has completed accounting qualifications and interested in getting involved with various projects alongside their usual duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing profit & loss reporting and analytical support and advice to the business to assist in the development and achievement of revenue opportunities and process/cost efficiencies;
- Partnering with stakeholders and teams within the business
- Key contributor in the preparation and reporting of our actual month end and yearend trading results / statistics, as well as our annual business plan and monthly forecasting;
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement and efficiency opportunities within the business;
- Use data and analysis to drive positive change throughout the business;
- Mentor and develop Analysts both within the Finance team and partnered within the organisation.
- Train and support users in new processes/technology including Oracle, TM1 and MS Excel;
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects as required
Skills and Experience
- Completed Business related University degree and preferably accredited CPA/CA
- Experience within a large company and busy finance team
- Strong technical / analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- High degree of initiative in seeking solutions
- Experience in the use of MS Excel
- Exposure to any of the following applications an advantage: Oracle, Tableau, TM1 / MS Excel macros and VBA / MS Access for analysis and modelling / PowerPoint / MS Word;
- Competitive salary, wellbeing program and superannuation options
- Access to Perkbox – exclusive discounts and offers for 100s of retailers!
- Be based in our Mascot Australia
- Discounts within Avis Budget Group and our partners
- Flexible hours
- Join a knowledgeable, passionate team with a wealth of experience
- Represent a leading brand within travel & tourism