Title: Finance Business Partner - NFP - $130,000 - permanent
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
A highly regarded not for Profit organisation looking for a Finance Business Partner to advise and lead stakeholders on key decision making and implement change.
As the Finance Business Partner, the core of your work will focus on driving positive performance and partnering with non-financial stakeholders to achieve this. Experience in proactive financial planning, performance analysis, and strategic finance would be ideal.
The Role In Summary
- Lead and advise your stakeholders - have full oversight of finance activities and drive significant change
- You will be responsible for the advisory and consultation of all day to day management of the finance function
- Strategically build a road map for change and processing enhancement with the independent leaders
- Prepare annual budget, forecasts and manage cashflow ongoing.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual and action any remedies.
- Presentation of finances and financial proposals to the Board
- Oversee the annual audit and all external audit requirements.
- Develop and monitor approved capital budgets
- Administer relevant Federal, State and Local Government legal and funding requirements.
- Assist with supplier contract negotiations.
- Qualified CA or CPA (or equivalent) with an understanding of Education or Not for Profit environments (whether from within the industry or an audit/advisory perspective)
- Be a results-oriented finance expert working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Have top tier communication skills and experience working with both financial and non-financial stakeholders at an executive level
- Have a track record of adding financial and commercial value to an executive team
- Experience improving processes, systems and reporting to support a growing business with sophisticated reporting and compliance requirements
- Experience developing a finance function and processes, with a focus on developing the analytical and value add aspects of finance
The Culture Piece
This role is perfect for someone coming out of practice with exposure to the education or not for profit industries, or a strong finance business partner with experience in educational not for profit organisations. If you embrace change, can effectively partner with senior stakeholders on that journey, and have a passion for delivering positive financial outcomes, we look forward to speaking with you.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?