Title: Finance Business Partner
Company Name: Profile Group
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Canterbury, Christchurch, christchurchcentral
Employment Status: Full Time
High visible and business facing role where you will be expected to act as a true business partner, working closely with the operational teams and focus your time on supporting business projects.
Supported by a team of accountants / analysts, you will challenge stakeholders on their spending, supporting their budget and forecasting processes, whilst offering valuable insights that support the delivery of commercial outcomes.
This role would suit an established Management Accountant who is looking to take the next step, spending less time ‘on the tools’ and more time with your customer, adding value.
This is a recognised organisation with a stable and established business, that has continued to operate successfully throughout and post lock-down restrictions were imposed on New Zealand. They have a strong forward load of work and are building a team that can better service their internal stakeholders.
- Forming a strong relationship with your key internal customers and becoming a trusted ‘go-to’ for finance and commercial matters
- Developing the annual budget and working with the operational teams to devise a road-map of how to deliver on that budget
- Working closely with the accountants / analysts in the team to extract insightful financial and operational data that can support commercial decision making
- Lead the forecasting / re-forecasting process, acting as the key link between operations and finance
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support to business projects where required
- CA / CPA qualified with 3+ years’ commercial experience, preferably in a business facing finance role
- Have a strong command of the budget / forecast process and be able to spot key insights and trends
- Be able to build strong and trusted partnerships with non-financial staff, positioning yourself as a key commercial adviser
- Skilled in the use of Excel (financial modeling) and ideally have had exposure to using BI tools such as Tableau or Power Bi
- Hold full, unrestricted working rights for New Zealand
For more information about this role, please contact Christopher Cluse on 022 0717 812
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?