Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: Axiom Precision Manufacturing
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, wingfield
Employment Status: Full Time
Established in 1979, Axiom Precision Manufacturing specialises in advanced manufacturing for a vast variety of purposes and applications. This family-owned South Australian company serves national and international markets in several diverse industries; namely defence, aerospace, space, medical devices and electro-mechanical devices
We currently have a vacancy for a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will manage, control and oversee all financial and accounting aspects of the business, with a strategic view to implement initiatives to improve and grow the business. You will be working closely with the management team and providing insight, and you will have the ability to shape decisions and direction of the company and company structures.
With a small Finance team, you will require a hands-on approach. This role is a permanent full-time position located at Wingfield.
Tasks associated with this role could include but are not limited to:
- Take responsibility for the transaction accounting of the business including the supervision of the Finance team
- Prepare timely and appropriately informative reports on Financial Performance on a weekly, monthly, Quarterly and annual Basis
- Monthly financial reporting of operations and analysis of financial drivers to facilitate manufacturing process improvements
- Ensure all compliance and reporting obligations (including BAS, ATO Payroll, FBT etc) are fulfilled for all Entities
- Prepare Budgets/Forecasts and Financial Plans for the company and other entities
- Prepare weekly cashflow and cash flow projections as part of budget/Forecasting
- Evaluate the Revenue, Profit, Cashflow and value creation potential of new business opportunities and business decisions
- Establish and Maintain Fixed Assets Register and Depreciation schedules
- Work and liaison with external accountants
To be successful in this role, we expect that you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Have strong business sense and are able to use financial data to influence decision making
- Be a true team player and understand the importance of everyone in the process working together to produce timely and accurate results
- Ability to maintain accuracy, with exceptional attention to detail
- Articulate and strong communicator and have the skills to interact with both finance and non-finance individuals in the team
Qualifications / Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and technical post graduate qualifications which include CPA/CA
- 5+ years’ experience in financial Management, reporting and analytics or related field
- Advance excel skills (data analytics, pivot tables, what -ifs- nested formulas, graphs)
- Experience in and ERP system (M1 preferable however not essential) MYOB and Xero
Applicants must be an Australian citizen and be able to meet ITAR clearance requirements.
The successful applicant will need to undertake a pre-medical assessment and possibly undergo a National Police Check.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Craig Maynard or Samantha Grose on (08) 8349 9000.
To apply for this position please click on the Apply for this job button
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?