Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: ChampionX Artificial Lift
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, willawong
Employment Status: Full Time
ChampionX Artificial Lift, offers a comprehensive line of Artificial Lift equipment, accessories and services designed to drive the operational excellence for each of our clients who operate within the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry. ChampionX Artificial Lift provides industry-leading applications and components engineered to enhance customer value as well as state-of-the-art software and products in the well automation, analysis and optimization space.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting function including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and cash flow.
- Manage a small team of finance professionals
- Review tests and identifies improvements and implements changes to internal SOX controls to ensure compliance with corporate requirements.
- Develops, implements, and enforces financial policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company
- Apply principles of accounting to ensure correct booking of transactions; prepares financial reports; prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarise and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Manage the Oracle cycle counting process with the individual warehouse managers.
- Manage standard costing system in Oracle.
- Provide expert financial advice and knowledge regarding financial trading and the financial position to assist with improved profitability, control of expenses and optimisation of cash flow.
- Manage compliance reporting for BAS, FBT, Payroll tax and ESS.
- Lead annual statutory audit work to ensure timely completion of statutory accounts.
- Effectively and accurately manages E.O.M. and E.O.F.Y processes, accruals, journals, reports, close-offs, and lodgements; reviews annual statutory reports and annual tax returns.
ChampionX places a strong emphasis on Safety and Quality and the ideal candidate will do the same.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Professional Qualification with three to five years PQE experience
- Experience with US GAAP
- Experience in SOX Controls
- Audit background
This role could suit a Senior Financial Accountant looking to step up to their first Finance Manager role.
Great career opportunities available in this global business.
ChampionX Artificial Lift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all candidates that meet the above criteria to apply.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a finance manager?How many years of people management experience do you have?