Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: NGO Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client is a well-known mental health advocate based in the heart of Melbourne.
Reporting into the COO, the Finance Manager role is responsible for day-to-day operations of the finance area and for the development and reporting of financial statements.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of quarterly Board reports, including making recommendations on budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Approving payroll and submitting to the ATO
- Approving invoices and payments
- Preparation of declarations including insurances
- Assisting with the delivery of the annual audit
- Providing leadership support to the Finance Officer
- Preparing monthly reports and finance reports for Board meetings.
You are an immediately available Finance Manager/Senior Accountant, ideally with a background working in the not-for-profit sector. Additionally you have:
If you would like to use your community sector finance skills and experience to contribute towards mental health, please forward your application in MS Word format including your resume and cover letter. Early applications are encouraged due to the urgent nature of this role.
- Circa 3+ years' experience in a similar accounting/finance role
- Demonstrated experience in using Excel for the preparation of reports
- Experience in preparation of BAS
- Report writing experience
- Payroll management experience
- not-for-profit experience - highly desirable
- Availability to start work immediately for 4-weeks and potentially longer.