Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: Perks People Solutions
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide,
Employment Status: Full Time
Recycling Plastics Australia is on the verge of some significant growth due to the worldwide movement to ensure that all packaging is made from 35% recycled material by 2025. They have the technology, know-how and investment to not only achieve this but exceed it.
We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join a successful business that has experienced sustained growth since inception, which is currently experiencing planned escalating growth. This will involve further capital works to be able to deliver more product to meet demand.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be managing the operations of a small finance team. This is a very broad and hands-on role, including preparations of accurate financial accounts, tax obligations, along with day to day operations of finance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and annual performance reports including cash flow management
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and variance analysis
- Participate in the scoping, monitoring and review of capital projects
- Management of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payroll functions
- Provide decision support for business performance, product pricing and capex projects
- Prepare and lodge monthly and quarterly BAS
- Maintain and reconcile ATO accounts
- Prepare and lodge Superannuation returns
- Reviewing and streamlining processes to ensure efficient workflows
- Manage key external relationships such as the bank
- Ensure IT requirements for the business are met
The ideal candidate will have experience and a financial leader, ideally from the industrial sector. You will be a strong a clear communicator, and able to work with people at all levels. You will be adaptable and flexible and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. You will be driven and motivated in your approach to your career. Hard work and loyalty will be core to your personal values. You must have a strong attention to detail and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy. You will be confident and competent enough to own up to your mistakes – taking full accountability for your actions. You will have strong Microsoft Excel and Accounting software skills, exposure to Sage Evolution would be highly regarded.
In return for this, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop as the business grows. You will be part of an industry that is having a positive impact on the world, Australia and South Australia.
To find out more about this exceptional career opportunity please contact Matthew Hobby on 08 8273 9385, email [email protected]
or Apply Now.