Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor,
Employment Status: Full Time
- Western Sydney Manufacturing company
- Market leader
- Well established company
- Polyurethane foam manufacturer
Joyce Foam Products is the Australian subsidiary of a global leader in the manufacture of foam products that can be found in virtually every commercial and home environment. Our business is highly market competitive and has successfully implemented a number of capital projects that have allowed us to grow our product range with significant environmental benefits.
Key tasks and functions include:
- Directing and managing the financial operations to provide accurate, timely and cost effective services.
- Business reporting, analysis and planning to enable management to direct the business in a planned and effective manner.
- Prepare statutory and corporate reports to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Developing and implementing effective accounting procedures which comply with accounting standards and manage staff to ensure they meet objectives.
- Carrying out special projects to contribute to the development of long term strategic direction.
- Performing duties and responsibilities of Company Secretary.
- Overviewing contractual and commercial responsibilities.
- Managing supplier agreements and landlord responsibilities.
- Extensive accounting and financial experience in a manufacturing environment as a Management Accountant or Financial Controller. Requires hands on knowledge of all procedures and day to day functions.
- Experience with financial systems with excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Good knowledge of taxation and related legislation.
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce or economics satisfying CPA/AASA senior professional standards or equivalent
This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and provides recommendations to the management team. The successful candidate will need good persuasive skills to ensure compliance with standards as well as obtaining commitment to planning and budget processes.