Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: Randstad - Construction, Property & Engineering
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
This position sits in my clients Corporate Services Division. It reports to the CFO and manages three positions in the finance team - the Senior Financial Accountant, a Financial Officer and a Finance Admin Officer.
The organisation is currently going through a restructure within the Corporate Services Division and there may be some change during the contract period. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and can hit the ground running. Prior government experience is essential during this time of change.
- Management of the agency's budget, providing financial analysis and reporting.
- Providing high level advice, ensuring compliance with financial standards and relevant legislation.
- Work effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to deliver on relevant legislative requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) requirements and the Financial Management Act.
- Preparation of funding submissions in accordance with DTF guidelines.
- Ensure the proper processing of accounts and allocation of expenditure against budget.
- Manage the financial and cash flow analysis and reporting on behalf of the agency including the preparation of regular and ad hoc division reports and annual financial statements.
- Drive continuous improvement in finance systems (Oracle) and other related policy and processes.
- General ad hoc duties as required, across the Corporate Services Division.
- CPA/CA qualification
- Government experience is essential.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.