Title: Finance Manager
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
HealthShare Victoria (HSV) was established on 1 January 2021 as an independent public sector and commercially-oriented provider of supply chain, procurement and corporate services to partner with Victoria’s public health services and suppliers in delivering best-value health-related goods and services.
About the Role:
The role provides organisation-wide co-ordination and continuous improvement of finance processing and reporting at HSV to both internal and external stakeholders. The Finance Manager is responsible for completing the monthly performance reports and supporting work papers/documentation containing analysis for variances, cost drivers and trends. The role is operational in nature and will work closely and collaboratively with the Financial Controller, Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Senior Leaders to ensure effective and efficient financial processes are being employed. The role is required to ensure integrity and timely reporting whilst enhancing business processes to support effective decision making.
More specifically, your role will include:
Skills and Experience:
- Managing and developing the growing finance function within HSV
- Preparation of various monthly performance reports
- Completion of analysis to support the presentation of financial results
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable oversight and management
- ATO reporting including but limited to BAS lodgement and PAYG Reconciliation
- Cash flow management including controlling cash flow between the Department of Health, suppliers, and health services
- Reporting to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to ensure accuracy
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement of financial processes and strengthening financial controls
- Maintaining Oracle FMIS reporting system to ensure integrity of data
- Oversee the coordination and activities involved with purchasing a diverse range of goods into the HSV warehouse
- Managing and training staff when necessary
You will be CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large corporate environment. You will have a desire to grow with a large and exciting business going through positive growth and change. You will have experience managing and developing finance teams, a strong track record of improving processes involving systems as well as providing value add to business operations. Strong stakeholder management across a diverse audience is mandatory. How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou on [email protected]
or 0402 664 423.