Title: Finance & Office Administrator or Accountant, Regional NSW
Company Name: PURE Grain
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Tamworth & North West NSW, moree
Employment Status: Full Time
Finance & Office Administrator or Accountant, Regional NSW
• Seeking an experienced Finance & Office Administrator
• New, full time OR part time permanent role with option to work remotely with Head Office based in Moree, NSW
• Work with a dynamic, energetic team in the agriculture and supply chain industries
PURE Grain is a growing group of integrated businesses in the grains industry from the farming of land through to marketing to the end user; working together to tackle the challenges of the supply chain to ensure a premium product is delivered to customers on time, every time. The Company is now embracing exciting changes and expansion and strives to innovate and change with the ever-evolving landscape of farming in the 21st century. A new Finance & Office Administrator position is available for an experienced, dynamic individual to work closely with the finance and supply chain teams.
As an integral member of the team, you will provide administrative support to the finance and supply chain teams as well clear communication with third party stakeholders.
Apart from the usual finance administration duties of data entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, end of month reporting and asset management, you will also be involved in facilitating connections between growers and end users using the PURE values of transparency, sustainability and innovation.
The most important part of this role is to engage in effective communication. You will learn business operations and get to know the people, and you will assist the busy CFO and Supply Chain Superintendent by facilitating communications between buyers, growers, logistics providers and service providers.
We are seeking an experienced and confident administrator who can assist in developing this new position. For the right cultural fit, you will be able to work quickly, think on your feet, be flexible and go with the flow. To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
• Previous experience in a bookkeeping or administration role
• Experience with Xero and Microsoft Suite – particularly a high level of Microsoft Excel knowledge – or passion for expanding knowledge in this area
• Ability to create and implement new systems and processes, and ability to recognise when this is needed
• Ability to interrogate financial data and provide timely resolutions to issues
• High level of adaptability and willingness to undertake any requested task
• Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
• Capability to quickly build strong rapport with people at all levels
• Customer focused and ability to handle customer interaction
• Curiosity and keenness to learn the organisation’s operations, procedures and people
• Self-motivation to work autonomously and get the job done
• Demonstrated approach of a confident team player who embraces change with a positive “can do” attitude
Please send your CV/resume to [email protected] [link removed]. For more information visit www.puregrain.com.au [link removed] or call 02 6754 0229.