Title: Finance Officer - Accounts receivable
Company Name: Incompro Aboriginal Association Inc
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, salisburynorth
Employment Status: Full Time
InComPro is an Aboriginal owned, not for profit organisation, specialising in the culturally sound service provision for Aboriginal people living with a disability or complex needs. InComPro offer a range of services to their clients, including: case management, supported accommodation, respite services, tenancy support, social activities, community and cultural engagement.
About the Job:
The Finance Officer – Account Receivable is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate receipt of funds for InComPro’s service delivery programs; this includes follow up with debtors, monthly account reconciliations and providing reports to the Manager for presentation at Senior Management meetings.
- Receipt of all income including generating invoices and account statements
- Weekly claiming of NDIS funds through the PRODA online portal
- Hi volume accurate and timely data entry and recording of income and accounts receivable
- Follow up and maintain debtors and outstanding accounts
- Process receipts including preparation of banking and monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform account reconciliations to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Timely and accurate compilation of financial information
- Be the primary contact for all contractual debtor arrangements
- Assist with general administrative support and office duties
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Assist with regular audit processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to implement improvements to processes across the accounts receivable and general financial functions including related documentation
- Contribute to the development of budgets and work within set budget limits.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- An understanding of Aboriginal culture and spiritual well being or willingness to learn and participate in associated training and awareness
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of debtor control principles
- Sound understanding and experience in End to End accounts receivable
- Significant experience in high volume data entry
- High attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative to problem solve, drive process and manage workload
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels including with people from non-English speaking backgrounds
- High level skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel, XERO, MYOB, PRODA, Deputy and government claiming systems
Some benefits of working at InComPro include:
- Access to salary packaging (tax free income)
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to work for a not-for profit, Aboriginal owned organisation
How to Apply
- Visit our employment page at www.InComPro.com.au [link removed] to print off an employment application form
- Forward the completed application form, a copy of your resume (including 3 current referees) and all essential
certificates and clearances to: [email protected] [link removed]
*Applications will not be accepted if they do not include all essential certificates & clearances listed above*
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
InComPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from Indigenous, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and mature aged people.
Read Before Apply
How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have data entry experience?Do you have experience using Xero?