Title: Finance Officer | APS 3/4
Company Name: Ignite
Job Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, ACT, barton
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
I am working with a large Federal Government to find a Finance Officer either at the APS 3 or APS 4 level.
This is a 3 month contract position - perfect opportunity to secure some work before the end of the financial year!
In this position, your duties will include:
- Experience in Assets-Under-Construction (AUC) capitalisation process using SAP;
- Well-developed experience in the use of SAP as an accounting system;
- Preparation of accounting journals;
- Good analytical problem solving skills to review transactions;
- Intermediate to expert use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Accounts Payable process
- Knowledge and understanding of the PGPA Act and Government procurement rules
- Ability to work effectively as an individual or within a team environment.
In order to have your application considered, you must:
Jemma Rowe specialises in recruiting within Accounting and Finance in Canberra. If this particular position isn't of interest to you but you have experience in this area, feel free to call Jemma for a chat on 02 6113 7512.
- Have an existing NV1 security clearance
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have previous experience using SAP
- Have previous experience in a simiar role within Federal Government