Title: Finance Officer | APS 4
Company Name: Ignite
Job Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, ACT, majura
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
I am working with a Federal Government organisation to find an APS 4 Finance Officer.
This is a contract position and will go through until 30 November 2021.
This position will involve:
- Processing invoices, credit adjustments, corporate card transactions, and travel charges.
- Recording financial information in the Financial Management Information System (FMIS) and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Provide=ing timely advice to stakeholders on Accounts Payable/Receivable matters and other financial matters as they arise.
- Processing monthly grants process.
- Monitoring and actioning section inboxes.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, correspondence and analysis as required
In order to have your application considered, you must have:
Jemma Rowe specialises in recruiting within Accounting and Finance in Canberra. If this particular position isn't of interest to you but you have experience in this area, feel free to call Jemma for a chat on 02 6113 7512
- Previous experience using Financial Management Information Systems
- Previous experience within the Federal Government and an understanding of the Commonwealth Government’s Financial Management Framework.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior staff
- A strong team focus with the ability to work cohesively in a team, as well as the ability to work effectively under limited direction, high pressure, and tight deadlines.
- Sound numeracy skills and the ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- TechnologyOne experience would be an advantage