Title: Finance Officer
Company Name: RushworthCo
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, adelaide
Employment Status: Part Time
Permanent part-time role with successful promotional merchandise supplier
25 hours per week with days & hours flexible
Convenient Adelaide CBD location
Duties & responsibilities
- MYOB AccountRight bookkeeping, data entry, debtors, creditors and bank reconciliations
- Debtor factoring financing processing, monitoring and reconciliations
- Process supplier payments
- Managing payroll on a fortnightly basis for a small workforce
- Assistance with overseas supplier transfer remittances
- Preparation and lodgement of superannuation quarterly return
- Liaise with the company’s external accountant
- Provide administration support to a small team
Ideally you will need:
- Experience with MYOB AccountRight
- Intermediate skills with Excel,Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be a proactive team player, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work
Salary $55k - $58k (prorata) | plus super | car parking
The vacancy has come about as our current valued team member is moving interstate. The company manages promotional and branding merchandise for local, national and government clients including liquor and beer manufacturers and provides integrated support to their marketing activities.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?Do you have experience using MYOB?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?