Title: Finance Systems Accountant
Company Name: Fintech Resources Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a well-respected and leading business with an exciting opportunity for a Finance Systems Accountant to join the team.
They require someone with a passion for systems, business intelligence and technology to take responsibility for the company’s group reporting and forecasting tools.
A well-known player in their chosen market and regarded as an employer of choice they offer excellent opportunities for career development and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Group consolidation system
- Support month-end systems closing tasks
- Managing any changes (including master data and entities hierarchies) to the accounting systems in partnership with the IT team
- Supporting planning and forecasting activities from a systems perspective
- Identifying, driving and implementing system improvements and projects
- Strong financial reporting and transactional accounting experience and the ability to interpret accounting and reporting requirements.
- System savvy and an interest or experience across covering system implementations or upgrades.
- Strong stakeholder management, project management and partnering capability
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth-oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Apply through Seek or send your resume to [email protected]