Title: Finance Systems Analyst
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Sharp & Carter has partnered with a market leading professional services organisation based in the CBD. This firm is based in one of Melbourne's finest commercial buildings with great access via public transport, as well as great cafe's on-site, and state of the art facilities. Their financial performance over the course of 2020 was outstanding and registered a record number of internal promotions.
The Role | Reporting to the CFO
Responsibilities will include:
- Enhance current working practices by implementing automated solutions and addressing reporting deficiencies
- Provide Level 2 support for finance systems
- Lead and deliver enhancements to finance systems and processes
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure that requirements are clearly documented, understood, communicated, planned and within the design of the system solutions
- Ensure consistent delivery of end to end finance processes
- Systemise policy and process within Aderant Expert through the delivery of change aligned with enhancement programs
- Inspire, coach and mentor finance team members
- Take a proactive approach in establishing and advising on accounting efficiencies
- Provide support to the Partners and assist accountants in peak times where necessary
- Provide support to the CFO
You are CA or CPA qualified, with demonstrated knowledge of all roles in a large professional services accounting function (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Client Accounting, Revenue Coordination, Finance Helpdesk, Payroll, Management Accounting, Partner Accounting).
Your knowledge of SQL and MS Excel is advanced and you possess an excellent ability to interpret needs and translate these to technical solutions.
Prior experience with Aderant Expert would be considered highly advantageous.How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at [email protected]