Title: Financial Accountant
Company Name: Bovara Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Looking to advance your career and to combine your Accounting skills with Leadership?
You will be passionate about growing the business profitably, open to new ideas and concepts, straightforward with offering advice and effective with meeting expectations.
Your opportunity is to join an established and high growth Company and a leader in its field. You will become part of the cross functional leadership team and be part of a friendly hard-working team that have common goals.
Bovara is an award-winning progressive Company, with a young vibrant leadership team, who very much "walks the talk". We design, engineer and manufacture compliant electrical equipment for the Australian market. We love exceeding customer requirements.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing day-to-day financial operations.
- Mastering the credit control functions.
- Cashflow in multiple currencies to arrange both local and overseas payments to terms.
- Managing the preparation of payroll and superannuation.
- Ensuring internal control processes and procedures are effective.
- Leading the maintenance of financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understanding financial regulations and legislation.
- Running month-end process and procedures.
Your requirements are:
- Qualified CA/CPA with University Degree in Accounting.
- Proficient user of MYOB, particularly Account Right.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word.
- Friendly, able to work independently as well as part of an energetic team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Strong working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe this exciting opportunity is for you and would like to be part of a new chapter of Bovara’s phenomenal growth, please write to [email protected] today!
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a financial accountant?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years of accounting experience do you have?Do you have experience using MYOB?How many years of managerial accounting experience do you have?Do you have customer service experience?Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?