Title: Financial Accountant - Business Services Movers welcome
Company Name: Intuitive Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is an established financial services company who are winning new clients regularly, are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team with financial statement preparation and general accounting experience.
I am looking for candidates who are ready to move from business services who are looking enter the commercial market
Initially, the role will focus on investor financial reporting, valuation of investments, performance analysis and managing the relationship with clients.
- Year End Financial Statement Preparation for various funds
- Accounting and preparing monthly investor reporting and assisting with the preparation of the funds
- Performance analysis & measurement of investments and client accounts
- Preparing investment and cash reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly investor reporting, including liaising with investment team, investor services and the third party fund administrators.
- Responsible for cash management and reviewing investor drawn down notices.
- CA / CPA qualified or studying preferred
- Strong technical and accounting skills are essential as is strong written and verbal communication coupled with good commercial acumen
- Team player – able to work effectively and collaboratively within a team