Title: Financial Accountant
Company Name: Cornerstone Property Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches, collaroybeach
Employment Status: Part Time
Cornerstone is an award winning property development and investment company seeking an experienced and motivated Financial Accountant to join our small friendly team. You will be accountable for accurately performing the financial functions for several entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- MYOB Management including Inventory
- Bank Transfers & Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly/Quarterly PAYG & BAS preparation – including preparation of detailed workings and reconciliations
- Workers Compensation
- Monthly Financial Reporting – including performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare Year-End and Interim Accounts.
- Report to the Director
- General Accounts & Administrative Duties
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Proven track record (min 10+ years) in bookkeeping / accounting
- Highly self motivated
- Vibrant, friendly, bright personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy / eye for detail
Applications close Friday, 7th May.
Please submit your application to: [email protected]
All applications will be kept confidential.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?Do you have experience using Xero?