Title: Financial Accountant
Company Name: Jason Windows Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Eastern Suburbs, welshpool
Employment Status: Full Time
Background to the Company
Jason Windows is WA's premier manufacturer of aluminium windows and doors and is committed to setting ever increasing standards in product quality and innovation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and delivering on time and in full.
Jason Windows has over 270 employees, operates out of purpose built premises in Welshpool and has a vital office in Bunbury which supports our South-West region customers. It is widely recognised for its premium aluminium window and door products in the WA market.
Background to the role
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for reporting accurate and timely financial results, managing a small team and improving processes and procedures. This position will suit a qualified accountant that is ready to move to the next level in their career progression.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing the accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll functions ensuring accountability, accuracy and integrity of financial transactions
- Timely monthly management reporting, analysis and commentary
- Ensuring compliance with all taxation requirements (GST, PAYG, FBT)
- Responsibility for managing all audit requirements
- Supporting the budget process and communicating with non-finance personnel on cost analysis
- Ad-hoc project work and process improvement activities
- Managing a team of 4
The key competencies are:
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CPA)
- Audit planning and preparation
- Understanding of commercial systems and processes within an accounting function
- Experience with ERP systems (such as Pronto)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage self and team to achieve reporting deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities within the team as required
Alignment to Jason Windows Core Values (the 4T's) is essential:
- Teamwork - everyone working together and supporting each other
- Taking Responsibility - being accountable for the success of the business, your co-workers and yourself
- Trust - being reliable and dependable
- Total Commitment - meeting our promises and fulfilling others expectations
Please submit your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability in line with the key competencies listed above. Only Qualified Accountants will be considered for this role.