Title: Financial Accountant | Multinational
Company Name: Michael Page Accounting & Finance
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a Multinational organisation listed on the NASDAQ.
My client is a globally renowned and internationally listed organisation in the Medical Devices industry. Through 2020 their business experienced record-breaking levels of success, and they are now building on this to expand their market share throughout APAC.
Reporting into the Financial Controller APAC your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage the month-end process, adhering to deadlines, accuracy and accounting policies
- Assist Financial Controller with collation of various month end reports for APAC and Corporate
- Creation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations for month and quarter end, ensuring compliance to Accounting Standards. Review and approve other finance staff reconciliations where appropriate
- Work with various external agencies to meet all tax obligations for Transfer Pricing, Income, PAYG, GST, FBT and Payroll taxes
- Collate long-term cash flow projections to provide a Working Capital forecast
- Work with other members of the finance team and business to follow-up any discrepancies that may occur in day-to-day processing
- Inventory analysis including stock valuations & stock-loss investigations
- Investigate anomalies and recommend process improvements
- Recommend changes to day-to-day operations to meet industry standard accounting practices
- Identify and implement new processes and procedures into the ERP system
- Work as part of larger projects driven locally or by overseas to implement new business operations and practices
- Key Point of contact for External Audit.
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 4 years' professional experience in a similar environment. You will have exposure to Inventory accounting, and have experience using SAP.
- Global organisation, internationally listed
- Career growth opportunities
- On-site parking
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425