Title: Financial Accountant
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a PE backed organisation that is working with the brightest brands globally and experiencing explosive growth. With the business growing through multiple channels, we are looking to bring on board an ambitious Financial Accountant who is looking for an exciting challenge. The role is based within Sydney CBD and being a newly created role, an immediate start is desirable.
This Financial Accountant will be joining our Sydney CBD team and the role requires a talented individual with a high attention to detail to support our close-knit team. The role will suit someone who has 1-2 years’ post CPA/CA qualified experience and looking for career growth. First time big 4 or mid-tier movers will be considered. Key Responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
- Own the month end delivery which includes the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Oversee all AP, AR and payroll functions
- Support the implementation of a new ERP system
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes that impact financial reporting
- Support the forecast and budgeting process
- Assist with process improvement and ad hoc reporting
- CA/CPA qualified with minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar Financial Accountant position
- Exposure to AASB 16 will be desirable
- History of showing purpose and passion in what they done previously
- Able to communicate effectively, orally, written and has a good EQ
- Comfortable in working autonomously
- Able to work and deliver to hard deadlines.
Our office is based in Sydney CBD and is close to train and bus public transport.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.