Title: Financial Accountant
Company Name: The Andersen Partnership
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
This mining services company are seeking to hire a strong technical Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. The organisation continues to grow and is now looking for a dynamic accountant to help drive internal efficiency and improvements whilst managing the day-to-day accounting needs of the business.
Reporting into the Group FC of the business, your role as Financial Accountant will be a varied one. Your core duties will include:
- Completion of all Month End Reporting
- Managing the statutory reporting requirements for the company
- Liasing with external auditors for half and full year reporting
You will be responsible for ad hoc project work and also for building strong relationships across the organisation. You will work in a challenging team of experienced people.The candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a public practice environment, preferably in audit, either listed or private clients.
- You will be dynamic, driven and be looking for a fast-track career in a challenging environment.
- Commercial experience in a similar role.
- CA or CPA Qualified
- A desire to work in a small, close-knit team.
If you fit all of the above criteria please apply online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Due to the anticipated high volume of responses, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.