Title: Financial Accountant - Top ASX listed business
Company Name: Michael Page Accounting & Finance
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North West & Hills District,
Employment Status: Full Time
This role is responsible for preparing journals and other financial inputs that produce accurate and timely Financial Statements. Work with the Finance Manager in the preparation of information for the month end and year end close, property operations & recharges and other related information.
Client a billion dollar turnover top ASX listed business that is a market leader in the industry they operate in.
- Delivers Financial Reports with high accuracy first time to management and business with minimal adjustments required.
- Profit &Loss & balance sheets applicable to the set of Financial Reports are achieved within the agreed working days.
- Good Rating on internal and external audits
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders on customer service provided by GL Reporting team.
- Positively contribute the financial excellence program through contributions in the areas of segment reporting, automation and procedural documentation revamp project.
- An understanding of financial transaction processing and reporting requirements in a large and complex organisation and the ability to define and manage Service Delivery accountabilities, processes and capabilities required to achieve strategic objectives within a Shared Services model.
- CA qualification
- Prior experience working with ASX listed businesses
- Prior experience working in a high volume environment
- Experience in automation of manual processes
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of procedural documentation
- Strong understanding of Segment reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experiences in financial modelling using Excels are desirable
- Opportunity to work with a national brand
- Competitive salary package
- Convenient location easily accessible by public transport
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tasneem Nawab on 02 8292 2071.