Title: Financial Accountant
Company Name: Uniting Talent Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
We are currently working with an industry leading Australian organization based in the City to help find them a talented Financial Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career to join a thriving dynamic business in the heart of the CBD.
The main responsibilities of the role will focus around weekly forecasting, budgets and management reporting. Your general duties will include:
- Ensure P&L and balance sheet information is accurate and maintained to accounting standards
- Preparation of monthly variance analysis reports for cost centres
- Meet month end reporting deadlines
- Produce Sales and KPI Reports
- Assist with weekly forecasts
- Complete BAS return
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Various ad hoc reporting and compliance requirements
- Annual income tax calculations
- Preparing Annual Budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- CA qualified
- Strong Forecast and Budgeting experience
- Minimum 3 years Financial Accounting experience
- Strong accounting principles
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a highly challenging position and in return for your skills and experience you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary package with market leading company benefits.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please Apply or send your resume to [email protected]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years' experience do you have as a financial accountant?