Title: Financial Administration Manager
Company Name: Rockit Global Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Hawkes Bay, Hastings, havelocknorth
Employment Status: Full Time
This is a new role which reports to the CFO and leads our accounts processing team to provide excellent service to the business. This includes:
- Lead the team delivering payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Implement systems to increase electronic data capture, processing and authorization
- Ensure effective operation of the purchase order system, internal controls and delegations
- Cashflow monitoring, forecasting and FX receipting
- Support for monthly financial accounting
- Training and career development for the accounts processing team
- Support for compliance, annual accounts, audit and other accounting processes
Skills You Need
- Extensive senior accounting or administration experience in a CA firm or commercial entity
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Strengths in systems, analysis, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- Adaptable and comfortable in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Competitive pay rates
- Health Insurance
- Our company is small enough to get to know the team
- Opportunities to progress in a rapidly growing business
We grow, pack, and export our unique miniature apples around the world. We are growing rapidly in New Zealand and globally. We have just opened a brand new packhouse in Irongate Road, Hastings with cutting edge automation. Our administration offices are currently in Havelock North but will move to the new site in a few months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Rockit family. We are a friendly and professional team who pride ourselves on top performance and excellent results for our growers.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of accounting experience do you have?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?