Title: Financial Analyst
Company Name: CBRE
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland,
Employment Status: Full Time
GWS top tier client - one of the largest banking property portfolios in NZ
Key member in the team to help drive the client’s strategic direction and achieve their financial goals
Based in Auckland CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Monitor actual performance against budgets / forecast, producing variance reports and consolidate monthly forecasts
- Analyse current and past financial data and identifying trends
- Develop financial models and consolidate inputs into meaningful outlooks.
- Assist the business and Finance Manager with annual budgets, forecasts and presentations when required
- Develop relationships with different levels of management within the division
- Produce client reports and provide financial commentary to client and business
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Relevant Degree, and CA or CPA qualified or in the process to becoming qualified accountant
- Well-rounded experience in Finance / Accounting/ FP&A and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels to both financial and non-financial people
- Strong excel and experience in owning and modifying financial models for reforecasting and scenario analysis.
- Proficient in financial software (JDE/ Cougar are an advantage)
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.