Title: Financial Analyst
Company Name: Find Executive
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
With a deep and proud history, this US listed FMCG icon continues to grow through their focus on product, performance and people. The Asia Pacific region is a key growth market and now offers a brilliant opportunity for an energetic and passionate Financial Analyst to join the growing team in Australia.
Reporting to the Finance Manager - Supply Chain & Operations, and working within the wider commercial finance team, the Financial Analyst plays a crucial role in providing strong forecasting, controlling and analysis of manufacturing and supply chain costs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting, controlling and reporting on manufacturing and supply chain costs including weekly and monthly variance analysis for key stakeholders.
- Partnering closely with internal operations teams to monitor and report financial and non-financial KPI’s to assist with decision making including support to productivity meetings and new products development.
- Financial reporting of operations and analysis of financial drivers to drive manufacturing and supply chain process improvements.
- Being an integral team member in a variety of projects to drive strategic growth initiatives and improve operational efficiencies.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 years of product/process cost experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment or, you may be a first mover from professional services seeking to enter the commercial world of a global FMCG at the ground level.
- CA or CPA qualification (you may currently be studying towards this).
- Strong relationship building skills where trust is developed, and you will be easily identified as a subject matter expert.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong commercial acumen that enables you to make business critical decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organised and Resourceful - able to anticipate bottlenecks / problems and find a workable solution.
- SAP experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your finance and commercial skills, make an impact and help drive an impressive range of growth initiatives.
If you believe you have the energy, drive and passion to meet the challenges of this role, please apply now via the link below.
For a further confidential discussion, please call James Carswell on 0413 723 383.
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as a financial analyst?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?How many years' experience do you have with forecasting for businesses?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?