Title: Financial Analyst
Company Name: Jackson People Solutions
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide,
Employment Status: Full Time
A global leader in their specialist consumer sector, this organisation continues to expand and strengthen their market share across Australia and overseas markets. An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a high performing Financial Analyst to work closely with the Directors of the company to provide strategic insight into decision making to ensure their ongoing growth and sustainability.
Reporting to the CFO, the specific duties of the role will involve:
- Preparation and completion of Financial Reports
- Financial Performance Investigations – variance analysis vs prior year and budget
- Work with key department stakeholders to address any performance issues and to better understand variances to budget
- Manage the financial budget review program with key stakeholders.
- Assist key stakeholders and business departments to address general queries and adhoc business analysis as requested
- Internal Audit Program – responsible for implementing an internal audit program focusing on system integrity, data maintenance, procedures and controls
- Provide recommendations for improvements based on internal audit findings
- Lead / manage agreed performance improvement tasks
- Undertake analysis across Sales, Pricing / Margin, Supply Chain & Operational Performance, and Expense Management.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and skills within a similar dynamic and fast paced commercial environment:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- A relevant Commerce, Business, Finance or Accounting degree
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Advanced MS Office applications and excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Strong analytical ability and disciplined approach
- Focus on delivery of financial targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well, develop strong relationships with people at all levels, and exceptional customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to conduct internal audit investigations and driving performance improvement opportunities
- Ability to follow through on set tasks and effectively manage priorities