Title: Financial Controller
Company Name: AccountAbility
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Join a truly successful Australian business growing from strength to strength.
Specialising in providing products to the B2B and B2C markets this business has a national presence across Australia. The company has exciting plans for expansion and looking to bring on a commercially minded Financial Controller with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The role will be very hands-on and requires and someone who can not only look after the end to end finance function but also administer all HR duties.
Reporting to the CEO you will help lead and mentor a talented and passionate team.
Candidates with a strong track record in a mid-sized business working across the business are urged to apply.
- Provide commercial support to the CEO and other business functions
- Manage the finance team and oversee the day-to-day finances (AR, AP and Credit Control, weekly and monthly payroll, GST/BAS reporting, payroll tax, etc)
- Provide cover for any team members as needed in any of the above
- Month-end financial and management reporting to the CEO, Board of Directors, and other key stakeholders
- Year-end reporting to tax advisors for Final accounts and Tax returns
- Develop, track and manage continual improvement of KPIs across the business
- Prepare annual budgets and tracking results against budget
- Regular cashflow forecasting - short, medium and longer term
- Day to day responsibility for cashflow, including sign-off on purchase orders and assisting the purchasing team in planning for key trading periods
- Business Analytics - regular analysis and scenario development to ensure informed decision making
- Using Phocas BI as a tool
- Daily monitoring of the dashboard reports
- Adhoc reporting after specific occasions or product launches
- Preparing company product pricing including
- New products
- Xmas range changes for gifting
- Custom pricing development for larger enquiries (all brands)
- HR tasks - new employment contracts, managing admin staff as required
- Insurance reviews
- Property - lease reviews and property management with the landlords
- CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel modelling
- Advanced experience working on a medium-sized ERP system
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance