Title: Financial Controller
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches,
Employment Status: Full Time
This Transport and Asset Management business have experience some significant growth over the last 18 months and have a strong pipeline of further forecasted growth to come. They have a proven track record of being industry leaders in their field, employing high quality individuals across the business and being able to offer continued career development opportunities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Finance Manager to take the next step in their career into this Financial Controller position. You will report directly into the CFO and take ownership of the finance team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee the end-to-end month end process and ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of financial results
- Preparation and delivery half consolidated half year and full year statutory reports
- Preparation of monthly management reporting board packs
- Oversight and delivery of the group’s tax compliance obligations (Income Tax, FBT, BAS etc)
- Provide decision support to the CFO and other Executive Leaders
- Take ownership of finance transformation projects including systems integrations and streamlining of processes
- Manage a small team
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
You will CA/CPA qualified with approximately 8 - 10 years of post qualified experience, ideally having lead finance teams of 4 - 6 people. You will be a proactive leader, have excellent time management skills and be proficient in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders (financial and non-financial). Any experience within Transport/Infrastructure will be seen as favourable but not essential.Interested?
Apply via the link or email your CV to Mitch at [email protected]