Title: Financial Controller
Company Name: JobAdder Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Reporting to the CFO and leader of the Accounting team, the Financial Controller is in charge of closely monitoring the company’s financial health and is considered a key leader in the organisation, providing data and analysis to support key business decisions.
You - Experience and skills required
- Participate in all phases of the preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial statements and reports for consolidation.
- Ensure adherence to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and close calendars and ensuring compliance with financial reporting deadlines.
- Implement, monitor and maintain internal controls over financial reporting, systems and guidelines.
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies.
- Oversee the preparation of cash forecasting.
- Manage, coach and develop the Finance team
- Participate in budget development and administration across all teams across ANZ, UK, CA and the US.
- 5+ years in a similar commercial or business services role in accounting/finance leadership role
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and developing staff
- CPA / CA Qualified preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable partnering with internal and external senior stakeholders
- High level of empathy (for employees and customers). Constructive, positive and growth mindset.
- Knowledge of IFRS procedures and their application to a variety of accounting transactions and problems.
- Knowledge of financial research and report preparation methods and techniques as well as the ability to prepare a variety of complex financial statements, reports, and analyses.
- Working knowledge of foreign currency translation, transfer pricing arrangements, inter-company accounting
- Working knowledge and experience implementing software revenue recognition policies and practices for Software or SaaS-based businesses
- An excellent remuneration package
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times - work from home
- Tools of the trade
- Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events
- Huge scope for learning and personal development as we hit hyper growth mode globally!
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 140 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
Our plans haven’t changed through COVID19 and we will be scaling rapidly in the next 12-18 months. We cannot wait to help play a role in rebuilding a variety of industries with our clients and partners. Next Steps
We love cover letters, and are a bit obsessed with Video! So make sure you attach or record a little something about why you believe you would be perfect for this role.