Title: Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Company Name: Lawson Delaney
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client, a privately owned, long established manufacturing business based in Melbourne's Inner Eastern suburbs are currently seeking a Financial Controller to run their Accounting and Finance function. The role will work directly with the CEO and be a part of the Executive Management team.
This profitable and growing business continues to invest in innovative technologies and hires the best people to stay ahead of the competition. With the business looking to double in size over the next three years, it is now pivotal that a senior finance professional steps into this newly created role to assist with this exciting growth phase.
This is a critical role and will be responsible for supporting improved reporting and measurability. The business is well funded, has state of the art software and a very supportive management team and board.
The key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Leading and developing a finance function, reporting directly to the CEO
- Providing accurate company budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of accurate and insightful monthly management reports and quarterly board reports, including timely analysis and commentary on variances
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Support the company to achieve financial targets as defined in the budget, business plans and working towards strategic goals
- Oversee a team looking after administrative functions including payroll, superannuation, BAS and FBT reporting, payroll tax etc.
- Leading an administrative and IT function
- Risk analysis and identifying areas for process improvement
- Ad-hoc tasks supporting the senior leadership team
CA/CPA Qualified (or equivalent), applicants will have a strong understanding of systems and technology and hold a background within a similar role/environment. Knowledge of the manufacturing sector is highly desirable. Should you feel you are well suited to the position, please forward your CV via this advert or contact Gregory Hall on [email protected]
om.au or call 03 9946 7336 for more information.