Title: Financial Controller
Company Name: Melville Mazda
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, palmyra
Employment Status: Full Time
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Financial Controller to join our dynamic team at Melville Mazda.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports and compliance. They will collaborate with the Dealer Principal and management team to make decisions regarding Melville Mazdas financial operations.
An attractive salary and a fully maintained company vehicle is available to the successful candidate. The role is a full-time position with the option of reduced or flexible hours depending on the candidates’ experience.
- Preparation, analysis and distribution of monthly finance reports
- Create and present financial strategy recommendations to Dealer Principal
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management and working capital
- Ensuring accurate workpapers support Management Financials
- Balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of Year End financial figurers for external Accountant
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and other statutory/ taxation obligations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register including calculating and journaling of depreciation
- Analysis and commentary on financial trends
- Ensure transaction workpapers and EOM deadlines are met to the highest standard
- Liaising with internal and external teams in relation to financial queries
- Previous experience as a financial controller in the automotive industry or similar
- Knowledge of Pentana DMS will be highly regarded
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A passion for numbers & reporting
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- You work well in a fast-paced environment
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for and would like to join our friendly team, please apply.
Applications will be received in confidence.