Title: Financial Controller - Property Development
Company Name: Capstone Recruitment Group Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a fast growth property development and investment group with an impressive landbank and a strong pipeline of high-end residential development projects in hand. Led by an impressive Executive team, they are looking to drive sophistication and scale across Group, Operational and Project Finance.
Reporting into the Chief Operations Officer, you will implement, refine and lead best practice internal and external reporting process, project accounting and finance operations for the business and its related entities.
Key Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
The Successful Applicant
- Oversee timely and accurate preparation of all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Preparation of monthly Management Reporting and Quarterly Board Reporting for all entities.
- Management of Group income tax obligations, including BAS, IAS, FBT and all other ATO statements.
- Treasury Financing, including debt/equity requirements and compliance.
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts and variance reporting to management.
- Strategic financial analysis that supports business growth and decision making.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills and experience.
- CA/CPA qualification
- Strong technical accounting, management reporting and analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel & Systems skills with an ability to identify efficiencies and automation.
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS, AIFRS and complex legal entity and trust structures
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Property/Real Estate/Construction experience will be highly regarded.
Trent Cairns 02 9146 6660