Title: Financial Controller - Real Asset Investment Funds
Company Name: Intuitive Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client, Global Fund Manager with a focus on Property, Agriculture & Infrastructure assets are looking to recruit Financial Controller to lead their ANZ Funds Finance & Reporting team . We are looking for a suitably experienced Financial Controller/Senior Fund Accounting Manager to operate in partnership with the Leadership team & Asset/Fund Managers.
This is a temp to perm role within the organization, provides an excellent opportunity join and to work closely with senior management and join this established global business currently experiencing rapid growth.
You will report directly to the Executive and have responsibility for the review of all finance reporting and oversight of fund accounting requirements.
Key responsibilities will include;
Skills and experience
- Property, Agri, Infrastructure & PE Investment Trust accounting review;
- Financial analysis and reporting;
- Build Fund Finance team in order to carry out Financial and Fund Accounting responsibilities for related investment funds:
- Assess current financial systems & processes, with a view enhancement, simplification and efficiency improvement.
- Work with the executive to acquire new funds and onboard assets;
- Liaise with external auditors and tax accountants with regard to the preparation of tax returns; and
- 10 Years + Property and/or Infrastructure Trust/Fund/Investment accounting experience (essential);
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a leadership role in Property, Infrastructure or PE sector.
- CA / CPA qualified along with relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting;
- Working knowledge of accounting standards and regulations, legislation and management accounting techniques;
- Demonstrated high level of organisational skill and ability to work under pressure, to deadline;
- Previous property or infrastructure asset management and investment experience preferred.
You will have a solid background in Fund Management, Property, Agri Investment, Infrastructure and be confident in a senior review role and have the ability to multitask across a range of duties. You will have the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with Executive, Property Management, Custodians, Board and Investors.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Iain McLeod at [email protected]