Title: Financial Controller
Company Name: Woods & Co
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Woods & Co Recruitment has partnered with a well-established industry leader in data-collection and analysis. Their services include call-centre interviewing, mystery shopping, and digital market research.
The business requires an experienced Financial Controller to optimise the company's reporting processes, lead the finance department, and spearhead the proper utilisation of MYOB Account Right.
The successful candidate will be from a medium-sized business background, have their CPA or CA qualification, fantastic written and verbal communication, and ample experience with MYOB Account Right.
What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Generous salary package, negotiable around $110k - $140k + super
- Senior, autonomous position
- Be a key member of executive team
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a high-level transaction
- Bayside office location
- Control NZ-based operations as well as Australian
- 6 to 12 month or full-time contract available
What do you need?
- Direct Accountant on general duties and preparation of reports
- Project manage the migration of 200-300 staff to MYOB Team App
- Start using MYOB Job Costing system and create P&L for future jobs
- Manage annual budgeting process
- Identify and mitigate risks in financial processes
- Monitor cash balance and forecasts
- Maintain and manage third-party relationships (bankers, Accountants, etc)
- CPA (ideal) or CA qualification
- Ample experience in a comparable role, leading finance division
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with MYOB Account Right
- Experience working with medium-sized businesses
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW
! We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please call Zach Rose
on 0418 144 476.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.