Title: Financial / Management Accountant - Business Partnering
Company Name: Moir Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches,
Employment Status: Full Time
Globally leading FMCG business, with strong organic growth. With a clear strategy linked to people, culture and capability, they are developing and investing in their people to take ownership and accountability in driving growth and exceptional outcomes.
In this newly created position due to growth, your responsibilities will include;
- Performing Analysis and calculating monthly accruals relating to CO-OP, Parcel Buy, Rebates, Price Off & Trade Spends
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure that the spend is in accordance with the budget.
- Prepare and circulate weekly/monthly report after updating the phasing of the marketing spend.
- Ensure that all the aged POs are highlighted and followed up on timely basis.
- Marketing Accruals (Actual vs Budget)
- Reporting foreign currency exposure of the company.
- Updating cash flows on daily basis.
- Helping the Finance Manager in development of risk mitigation strategies, including foreign exchange risk strategies.
- Follow up intercompany balances by the end of each month.
You will be CPA or CA qualified and have relevant experience gained working in another FMCG business. Exposure to trade spend accruals & analysis is a must.
You are ambitious and eager to make an impact in a business that is on an exciting journey of change and growth in a very visible role.Benefits
- Up to $90,000 + superannuation + bonus
- Flexible home & office hybrid working model
- Newly created role giving you the opportunity to leave your mark
- Inclusive, diverse, progressive and friendly culture
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a "job alert" by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au