Title: Financial Planning & Analysis (F,P&A) Analyst
Company Name: Air Liquide Australia
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
Join Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Established in 1902, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients. It is through the commitment and inventiveness of our people and teams, we aim to achieve our ambition to lead our industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide Healthcare is a leading provider of respiratory care services and medical gases equipment in Australia. We aim to protect lives through innovative healthcare products and services. We have been servicing a national network for the last 20 years and globally support 1.2 million patients.
About the role: Air Liquide Healthcare is currently looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis (F,P&A) Analyst based in Mascot.
The F,P&A Analyst is responsible for analyzing business performance against long term business strategies and market trends as well as performance of various Healthcare business lines and and products. The role is responsible for producing financial forecasts and partnering with internal stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
Key to your success will be your:
- Produce monthly and quarterly group management reporting including flash analysis and comments on P&L
- Undertake a full review of the financial performance of the business lines
- Develop and manage the internal Corporate model
- Conduct forecast and budget requirements throughout the year
- Develop dashboard style reporting, providing key insights and analytics
- Report and contribute to group efficiency and continuous improvement projects
- Complete financial models for tender submissions and track performance using capital management models such as DCF/ROI/IRR
- Assist with and provide decision support with other financial and business models including acquisitions and new investment initiatives using Group valuation tools
- Corporate Governance and Secretarial matters
Our People and Benefits:
- Demonstrated experience in a Financial Analyst/Planning role in a corporate environment with minimum 3 years commercial experience
- Experience developing business models and financial projections
- Corporate finance modelling experience (DCF, EV, IRR, ROI, ROCE, NPV and business plans)
- Working knowledge of a fully integrated ERP system (Great Plains advantageous)
- Experience working with Power BI (advantageous)
- Excellent Excel skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- CA or CPA qualified (essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Our people drive our performance. Being a worldwide networked organization, we constantly work towards understanding the career aspirations of our people and support their achievements by providing appropriate development opportunities. We offer:
- Opportunities to undertake interesting work in a diverse team
- Exposure to a multinational and networked organisation
- Long-term career development opportunities nationally and/or internationally
As part of the pre-employment process, potential employees are required to undertake background checks applicable to the requirements of the position i.e., reference checks, pre-employment medical, and Australian working rights confirmation. APPLY NOW.