Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Company Name: AXR Recruitment & Search
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
A leading global FMCG company based in Sydney CBD are currently looking for an FP&A Manager to drive the function during a strong period growth. This company is a true market leader with an instantly recognisable brand name across the market currently undergoing a sustained period of high growth.
This role is best suited to a proven FP&A professional who is able to join the organisation and bring their own IP to the table to oversee and drive an FP&A team in a high performing environment.
With a broad scope, this role encompasses big picture FP&A alongside more commercial functions whilst partnering the leadership team across the business. The key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Driving and streamlining planning and forecasting process
- Managing the budget and forecasting process across the business
- Engaging with the business to build corporate knowledge and understanding of issues, opportunities and their implications for business plans, budgets and long-term forecasts
- Identifying trends in key business drivers, understanding the reason and the impacts on he business performance
- Defining, reporting on and interpreting key financial and non – financial measures and trends, tracking progress against plans and reporting on progress and recommending actions to key stakeholders
- Leading and managing the preparation of a robust business plan and annual budget that links to Corporate Strategy
- Co-ordination and preparation of periodic forecasting and financial results including multi-year plans, Board packs and Annual Reports.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help drive business performance
- Leading and developing the FP&A team
This role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to grow their career within a large corporate environment with further development scope. The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- CA/CPA Qualification
- A proven track record of leading an FP&A function in a fast paced environment
- A great commercial mindset to understand business drivers and opportunities
- Great communication skills both written and verbally to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
If you would like to know more please contact Callum Jones-Bray on [email protected]