Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Company Name: Cross River Rail Delivery Authority
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
- Provide strategic and operational analysis and advice for the Financial Controller, CFO and the Executive Leadership Team with respect to the CRRDA's financial and cost management matters including making recommendations regarding the resolution of financial issues that impact organisational performance.
- Manage the delivery of high-quality finance business partner services including internal and management reporting; overseeing and reviewing the month end management accounting, budgeting and forecasting processes; implementation of the CRRDA Cost Management Plan; and management of the Cost Management System.
- Manage and prepare the regular and ad hoc internal financial reporting requirements of CRRDA including preparation of monthly management and cost reports and supporting materials, quarterly review packs, and midyear and annual budget processes.
- Manage, train, develop and mentor the Finance Business Partner team including reviewing and authorising work performed by direct and indirect reports.
- Provide reporting inputs including cashflow, cost performance, trend and variance analysis into monthly Project and Program Reviews, Quarterly portfolio Reviews and financial reports.
- Manage cost inputs into organisational-wide risk and change management processes. Support project level variation processes including variations to major works contracts, consultant support packages and internal Cost Breakdown Structure changes.
- Professionally communicate, liaise and negotiate with CRRDA's key stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with the Finance Manager and Procurement Lead to provide a superior Finance and Procurement function and support the DA in the delivery of its objectives.
- Lead and manage the continuous improvement of the CRRDA financial reporting and cost management systems and processes to ensure that financial administration is undertaken in a cost effective and user-friendly manner.
- Develop a close partnership with Business Unit management/ Program Delivery teams to support the Business Unit/Projects to achieve their financial objectives and the financial aspects of other business objectives.
- Undertake various duties regarding financial delegations, compliance matters and general finance activities for the Delivery Authority as required.
- Assist the Financial Controller to respond to business requirements.
- Undertake other activities as directed by the Delivery Authority.